With so many beauty brushes on the market nowadays, it can be tough to figure out which ones you need. It used to be common practice for businesses to test their products on animals.
Thankfully, this is no longer the case, and more companies are embracing cruelty-free makeup brushes and more. There has been an explosion of new brands offering cruelty-free solutions in recent years.
Cruelty-free brushes are important!
One of the biggest trends in beauty right now is the rise of cruelty-free makeup brushes. There are countless brands out there advertising their products are being made from synthetic hair or non-animal hair.
Many makeup brushes today are made with animal hair, which can be difficult to find if you’re looking for the vegan option. PETA has released a list of some cruelty-free brushes which can be your makeup friend and here are the 10 best out of them:
- K Von D Beauty comes with multiple brushes for your face and eyes as well.
- The Body Shop has got you covered with No-animal hair brushes.
- Inikaoffers you 8 different kinds of brushes ensuring no animal harm.
- EcoToolsworks on providing brushes made of the bamboo handle and Taklon brushes
- Flower Beauty provides you with high-quality synthetic brushes.
- Arbonneoffers soft brushes with wooden handles.
- 100%Pure offers brushes that are made out of recycled plastics.
- Dose of Colors brings 14 cruelty-free brushes for fine makeup finishing.
- It Cosmetics gives high-quality vegan brushes for new makeup artists.
- Alima Pure gets you with soft synthetic hairs made of Taklon.
What is cruelty-free?
According to o research conducted by the Humane Society of the United States, more than 100 million animals are used for experiments and testing every year. Many people who care about animals choose to avoid supporting industries that harm and kill them. In the case of cruelty-free brushes, animals are trapped and sometimes get slaughtered to make brushes. To prevent cruelty, some companies have stood up with natural and synthetic materials which are easier to clean, prevent bacteria, and shed less than animal hair.
Why do people want to use cruelty-free products?
- They are safe to use
- Causes no-harm to animals
- Are affordable
- Power-ups the businesses
If you’re are interested in cruelty-free products, you should try to learn more about them and why people want to use them. As we’ve seen, there are many reasons for wanting to use these products and why this is a better decision for the planet.