Oct 23, 2021 Shopping
Who doesn’t like to have some designer bags in their collection? A model flaunting an expensive brand on a big roadside hoarding sure makes heads turn. But buying a designer bag isn’t as easy as one may think. Luxury brands are very expensive. Fashion keeps changing and brands keep generating new models. Why are these bags so expensive? The brands claim that they can last a lifetime if maintained properly. When you love to possess a designer bag but you cannot afford one at its showroom price, how then can you make your dream come true? Well to cater to people in this category you have what is called the pre-loved bags. They get the same original stuff at a reduced price.
- You can afford brands that you could never otherwise think of is a great advantage associated with pre-loved bags. Many of us have brand preferences since we like the designs produced by the brand. We may not prefer all the models created but we definitely would like to possess some from the brand since we know its value. We wish to be part of the community that owns these bags. Buying a pre-loved bag makes you feel being on par with any others who buy it at an original price. The same item when available at a discounted price creates an environment where many would shift their buying decision.
- With a pre-loved bag, you could end up saving a lot of money. As we know, brands introduce newer models every season and the older ones become slightly out of fashion. But when you love the brand and are not very keen on the season’s choice, then you can go for the pre-loved ones. There will not be any visible signs of wear in these models but there are people who immediately jump to the new models leaving aside what they already possess. Choosing a model that is slowly fading away in the market is not a big compromise as long as the bag serves the purpose.
- The pre-loved consign bags market is a very good place to look for models that you couldn’t buy in the past few years. You may find the one that you were longing to hold and flaunt. This is definitely for those who attach value to the product and not involve in fancy buying. Even though they are not in fashion at the moment, they are worth buying.
Mar 13, 2020 Fashion
Every new year brings in fresh fashion, and when it comes to style inspirations for Summer 2020, Victoria Barbara, eminent fashion blogger in the USA, is here to help you. She says the major fashion runways across the world have kept functionality and appeal in mind when it comes to summer wear 2020. Designers this year have created some stunning pieces bringing back pieces like bows, polka dots, and the like from the past. She says that the styles are cool, and they appeal to both casual and formal occasions with success.
Check out what’s in this summer at the official Victoria Barbara website
The Official Victoria Barbara site showcases her line of high end and street style wear. However, at the same time, you can get inspiration to update your wardrobe and step out in style this year. Here are the latest 2020 summer trends you cannot afford to miss this year-
1. Stripes- This trend will send you back to the typical Edwardian summer with a nostalgic twist. The key here is to think soft with lace. They should be teamed up with straw boaters and nautical blazers that have been exclusively made to be worn over romantic dresses made of lace. The trousers in vogue this year are high waisted and in faded fabrics that look good with lace brogues and antique blouses. Choose from soft palettes like lemon, white, and pale blue. Adding raffia accessories, huge baskets for picnic styled bags and espadrilles.
2. Leather for 2020- Leather is in this year, and it is a wise fashion investment as you can use it for the whole year. If you are searching for color, buy anything except the color black. Leather trench coats in butter tan look amazingly cool, and you can wear it to work with jeans or pair it up with sneakers for the weekend. Leather skirts are in this season, and you can get one in merlot and team it up with anything in blush pink, olive green, or navy. When you are looking for the right leather bag, choose the baby blue color and pair it up with burgundy or brown.
3. Denim- Denim is a classical favorite this spring, and it has been re-invented in such a way this year that you can wear it to the park and parties with equal elan. The denim- wear this year has ruffle trims, embellishments and is dark washed in nature. You can also go in A-line skirts in dark denim or trouser styled denim for a more polished option. They can be paired with plenty of gold accessories, a tweed jacket by Chanel, and black bow ribbons for the fashionable bonus look.
The Official Victoria Barbara site also has style inspirations for everything you can think of for 2020. She has carefully shortlisted the key trends that are in vogue for you to revamp your wardrobe with the right essentials and a few luxurious splurges. If you like to grab attention wherever you go, you can visit her page and get inspirational ideas to look super chic and glamorous whenever you hit the road this summer!