Shea butter also known as the gold of women’s beauty is available in different grades. This makes it difficult to buy wholesale Shea butter soaps and other cosmetics. But here are some tips that will help you find the best quality of Shea butter for your health and beauty concerns.
Tips to consider while buying Shea butter:
- Choose organic or unrefined Shea butter as compared to refined or ultra refined one.
- Choose the product from a reliable source and brand that is known to manufacture quality products.
- Check the smell of the product before buying. If it is little earthy or nutty then it is natural. If you get smell like plastic or any other scent then it is chemically refined Shea butter.
- Try a small amount of butter on your arm before you buy. It should give a moisturizing and soothing effect.
- Choose a product having slightly yellow or green color. White or ivory colored Shea butter is not pure and has undergone refinement.
Tips for snoring Shea butter:
It is highly recommended to Store Shea butter products in a cool environment. If you are buying wholesale Shea butter soaps then make sure to keep them in an airtight container and place in a cool environment away from direct sunlight. Keep in mind that on an average these soaps have a shelf life of two years, so you must buy accordingly. after this time the product will give an acidic or rancid smell. You must throw away the soaps in that case.
Top brands to consider for buying wholesale Shea butter soaps:
- Better Shea butter: This brand is write popular for unrefined Shea butter. If you want products manufactured from 100% pure and handmade Shea butter then choose this brand. It has excellent customer reviews too.
- Radha beauty: This brand is known for offering quality unrefined Shea butter and its products at reasonable price. It is a cruelty free brand.
- Molivera organics: They are selling this raw African shea butter that is coming from tub which are protected by UV. This is a best advantage as the light must be kept out and will not hinder the beneficial compounds which are present in butter.
- Mary Taylor Naturals: This shea butter is exported from Ghana, Africa. It is 100% organic and natural brand which does not include any scents, additives or preservatives in the shea butter.
- Sky Organics: This butter is coming in convenient tab and are not leaving any sticky residue that are seems in other brands.
Where Shea butter can be purchase?
Most of the shea butter are available online and other various e-commerce websites.